Pages
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Life is Suprising
Life likes to suprise me it seems. Most of the time it just keeps things interesting. Just when you think you've got it figured out, something else happens. Its currently happening to me. It doesnt help that others keep bringing it up. Today I've been thinking about what has happened these past few days... making sense of it all. Not really working honestly. I dont know what to think. Desperately wanting to talk to them about it, but I dont have the nerve or the gutts to do it. Scared of what will happen. Honesty is the best policy is one that we both live by... but is that what we should do now? Based on conversation both recently and the past I dont know what to do. Maybe after May comes it will make sense...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment