Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Tears Came

Its been a month since I saw him, weeks since we have talked. I've tried. He gets on, and these days it seems like for only a second. I feel ignored, and not just by him, by everyone. Its hard. Last night I said to my mom after having been asked if I had heard from him and saying that I hadn't, "I don't things are going to happen with him." After I said it, the tears came. The first time I have cried about this whole mess. I'm still sorting out what I am feeling. The pain I do feel, is more than I have ever felt which is saying something. I dont see this going away...

1 comment:

Krista-la said...

Marisa,

You are an amazing person and a great friend. I love you and I know that you can make it through this. You are strong. Tears come, and knowing that pain will go away doesn't help much in the moment, but know that I'll be praying for you. For the first time in my life, I actually felt people's prayers working this last summer. I mean, I know they've been there before, and I know that they've helped, but it was the first time that I could look a person in the face and absolutely know that their prayers were lifting me up to a level that I couldn't reach on my own. Your Heavenly Father has a plan for you. He is there for you and loves you dearly. *hugs*