Pages
Monday, December 19, 2011
C.C Day 21
A tradition in the Wonnacott family is to do a puzzle every year around this time of year. Last year when we were here in December, Jared forced me to stay up till all hours of the night to do this mickey mouse puzzle with him. It is one where each piece of the puzzle is a picture of a disney movie, and when it is all done it looks like mickey. Anyway, here we are in December at mom and dad's and Jared of course pulled out another very hard puzzle. This year he decided to do one that is the 7 dwarfs coming home from work. It isn't one like last year, it is just kinda fuzzy with lots of green and brown and stuff. One thing is that I really don't enjoy doing puzzles. So last night I sorted pieces and called it good. Puzzles give me headaches, and make me frustrated. But Jared likes them so I help a little. I am sure that every year he will get me to do a puzzle with him. That is as soon as we get some ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment