Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

C.C Day 7

I love going to go look at Christmas lights. When I lived in South Jordan, I would almost every year go to Temple Square in downtown Salt Lake City and see the lights. Last year my mom took all us kids (including Jared) downtown to take a carriage ride around temple square. Our driver was our good friend Gary who shoes our horses. We all wore our Santa hats and walked around the temple grounds together. Here are some pictures from last year:






















































































We might not make it to Temple Square this year, but I am sure we will next year.
I also enjoy driving around town looking at lights. This year I am sure we will drive or walk around Ridgecrest with my in-laws looking at Christmas lights while we are in town. I know Jared and I will go around Cedar looking at lights. Christmas lights just brighten the night. I love it.

No comments: