Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

C.C Day 4

I just love siting in the dark with the Christmas lights on and some Christmas music playing in the background. I have done that for years. It just lets me soak in the feeling of this season. I haven't had the opportunity to do this with someone that I care so much about. Jared and I were watching "A Christmas Story" last night, and there was a scene where the parents were siting by the Christmas tree watching the snow fall after sending the kids to bed. We turned to each other and said that we want to do that. We wont have a kid to put to bed this year, but I know it is something we will do this year as well. It'll be so nice to just hold each other while looking at the Christmas lights. And I am looking forward to the day that when we do add kids to the mix.

No comments: