Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

#1 - Picture & Facts

Here is a recent picture of me and 15 interesting/little known/random facts about me (or at least I'll try).



  1. I have never traveled outside of the Continental United States.
  2. I make more money working part time (not more than 20 hours usually) than I have at any of the full time jobs I have had.
  3. Sometimes I think about dying my hair a totally different color.
  4. I have been out of college longer than I was in it.
  5. I absolutely hate olives!
  6. Up until I started dating my husband I didn't like mexican food, now I love it.
  7. I love cooking & baking.
  8. I love strawberries, but hate strawberry ice cream/shakes.
  9. I have never broken a bone in my life.
  10. I am not allergic to anything.
  11. My blood type is A+.
  12. I love hiking, so it's good that we live 20 minutes from a National Park.
  13. I like the smell of manure. I guess it reminds me of home (my family has horses).
  14. Right now I am debating about whether or not I should grow my bangs out.
  15. I am more of a night owl than a morning person.

No comments: