Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

#2

Something I am looking forward to this year... I am looking forward to many things this year. So here are a few things that I know are going to happen.

Valentines/Presidents Weekend is coming up and I can't wait. Jared and I are headed to SLC to have some fun together and spend 1 night in a hotel just away from everything. It's a much needed break for sure.

Depending on how things go as far as TTC we may be going away for Spring Break in April to DisneyLand. We figure if we aren't pregnant by then then we should definitely go. We haven't been to DisneyLand together though went to DisneyWorld just over a year ago. I love DisneyLand! And if we don't end up going it'll be because we're pregnant, so either way exciting.

SUMMER! Jared has the summer off, so I am sure we will find plenty of fun things to do. We aren't sure what exactly yet, though camping is going to happen for sure. We have talked about going to different National Parks, the Manti Pageant, and even a road trip. Whatever we end up doing, I know we'll have fun this summer.

No comments: