Someone with whom you shared a friendship/relationship that simply drifted out of your life...
I think I've decided to be very... vague and not point out a specific person. There are more than a few people I was once friends with that are no longer really a part of my life. Most of these people are from high school, though I have lost touch with people from college too. When I started to think about what exactly to write about I realized most of the people who aren't really as big a part in my life it's because I made a choice to take them out. 2 people in particular are not so involved in my life now are that way because I made it that way, mostly out of me not willing to take crap from people and such. The relationship I once had with these 2 is pretty much dead, though if they were willing to also create a new relationship I would love to have them be apart of my life again. Most of the others are because I don't talk to them and they don't talk to me, though I am probably still friends with them on Facebook. I certainly wouldn't object if the relationship I had with these people was more than the person I see in my news feed on FB. Though we all change and sometimes we just don't click anymore. I think it's just a part of life, and you just gotta go with it. You lose friendships and you gain friendships through the years. I know that whenever I "lose" a relationship with someone a new one is around the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment