A band/musical artist whose music impacted my life...
Music has greatly impacted my life, and so many artists music has changed me. There are 2 artists that stand out above the rest... Brad Paisley & Don Williams.
Brad Paisley sings a variety of songs. "Online" "I'm Gonna Miss Her" "Celebrity" are his popular funny songs that are just fun to listen to. Brad sings some of the best love songs out there, well at least in my book. His song "Then" is mine and Jared's song, but songs like "She's Everything" "Mona Lisa" and "All Because 2 People Fell In Love" are others that I would say are ours too. His songs touch my heart and sometimes get me thinking about things. I can always count on Brad to make my day better. (Brad kind of is part of the inspiration for the name of one of our sons Bradley) These are 2 of my favorites from his latest CD that I haven't heard on the radio yet.
Don Williams has a special place in my heart. My mom is one of his biggest fans. He makes me think of my mom. Mom and I eventually went to his concerts together, which kinda started our friendship we have now. He's a baritone and his voice is amazing. When I need to chill out or need help getting to sleep I can always count on Don. It also means I can't listen to him while driving because of how relaxing his voice is. In high school in my choir class I was required to sing any song and I chose "Good Old Boys Like Me" one of my favorite songs. I can always count on Don Williams to bring peace to my heart.
(I tried to add 2 Don Williams songs to this, but had some technical difficulties. Sorry)
No comments:
Post a Comment