Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

#9

Discuss some of the things on my bucket list...

Well first thing I did was pull up my word document of my bucket list. I realized that my bucket list that I made in college needed updated and changed. I also realized that mine isn't all that exciting. There are 50 things on the list and so far I have completed 14 of them. Here are 10 things on my list.

  • Ride horses on the beach - I love horses and I love the beach. I have always wanted to do this.
  • Run a Full or Half Marathon - It's something that takes months of works and training. I want to be able to say I did it.
  • Learn to Ballroom Dance - Dancing is not my forte but feel it's something I could do and get good at. I just need to find someone to teach me.
  • See a musical on Broadway - I am a huge fan of musicals. I've seen several productions but none on Broadway and I hear its quite the experience.
  • Go on a Cruise - I hear cruising is a fantastic way to travel and is an experience to have. And there are so many places to cruise and some places it's the only way to see them.
  • Go Snowboarding or Skiing - I have lived in Utah where the greatest snow on earth is and the Olympics were held and I have NEVER done this. This needs to happen.
  • Take a road trip across the country - Sounds like fun! Especially if you go with the right person.
  • Become a Mom - I've wanted to do this my entire life.
  • Go skinny dipping - I've been streaking so I better do this too.
  • Learn to play guitar - 1 of my goals for this year.

So there you go.

No comments: