Describe a truly spiritual moment in your life...
There are many spiritual moments that have happened in my life. Some are so special to me that I won't share them with the entire world. But I'll think of one.
One spiritual moment that is coming to mind is when I knew Jared was the one for me. It was in March of 2010 and I had been praying about whether or not Jared was the man for me. We were driving back from California after I met his family. We were holding hands in the car and listening to music. Then "Me & You" by Kenny Chesney came on. As it played I felt this intense burning and peaceful feeling. And any doubts I had had about us left my mind. I knew Jared was the man I could marry. It scared me to death, but felt so calm and at peace about it all. After that moment I knew somehow everything could work out and I could be with him forever. Jared didn't officially propose until mid August of 2010, but when he did I knew without a doubt my answer to if I would marry him was "yes".
A week from today we will celebrate our 3rd anniversary. Without the experience of 2010 my life wouldn't be what it is now. For that I am eternally grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment