Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

#17

What is your biggest dream in life (what one great thing do you want to accomplish)?

The dream I've had since I was a little girl was to be mom. I wanted to be a mom more than I wanted to be a veterinarian or a teacher or anything else. That dream was always there, even when I was very much single with no hope of getting married ever. It only got stronger once I married Jared, though I was not anxious or ready to make it a reality. Now we are trying to make this dream a reality. To be able to help another person grow and experience amazing things, to love them with all of my heart, to learn patience, to grow closer to my husband, to grow closer to my Heavenly Father, to learn what LOVE really is. That is why I want this, plus so many other reasons. But I bet most people in this world want to be a parent, or at least those of you who read this blog of mine do. Being a mom will be SO hard and I realize that, but I know without a doubt it will be SO rewarding (especially since it's taking some time). I am ready for this, whenever the time comes that we are blessed with our babies.

No comments: