Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#29

Someone in your family that means so much to you...

How am I supposed to pick just 1!? I have such a great family. And normally I would go to the default and pick Jared, but I figure I would pick someone a little less well known on my blog.

One person in my family that doesn't get mentioned or praised that often is my quiet younger brother Ethan. But why does Ethan mean so much to me??? Well... lets see. Ethan is the sibling I feel closest too (sorry Kaits & Dev). Ethan is 4 years younger than me. Oh and Ethan is Autistic. Ethan has always been and continues to be so kind to me. I don't think we ever really fought as kids. But Ethan means so much to me because even though he is different than me and doesn't say it much I know he loves and cares about me. I am also one of Ethan's legal guardians. It means he's stuck with my FOREVER! haha. It's hard to explain why Ethan means so much to me. If you know Ethan you know exactly why he does though. He is the best brother I could ask for. I hope my kids love him as much as I do. Love you Ethan!




No comments: