Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

#19

A habit that you wish you didn’t have...

I guess with us trying to become parents I have been more aware of the things I do. Thinking about whether I would do these things around my children. As I have been doing this many things have come to my attention. I think the thing I do that I really wish I didn't is putting myself down. Thinking less of myself (I'm fat, I'm not pretty, etc.). It does nobody any good for me to do that, especially me. I want to be able to see all the good in me instead of all the bad/not so good. More importantly I want my children to know that their mom knows she is of worth, and that they are too. I am going to be working on making this not a part of my life anymore. I no longer want this.

No comments: