Today I went to the Jordan River temple. I went with the intent of getting some guidance on what to do about a certain aspect of my life. I have been so very confused. As I sat in the temple, I poured my heart and soul out to the Lord. Told him how confused I was and how I was feeling so lost. He of course knew that. Sitting there, some thoughts came to me, answers. Its taken over a week. I asked if what I thought/felt were the things that I needed to do in my situation. YES! Its what I need to do, not necessarily what I want. I know deep in my heart that this is the path I need to take right now.
Knowing what I need to do and knowing that it is not going to be easy at all, I asked for help. I cannot do this alone. I need all the help that I can get. After praying for his loving assistance, I felt this peace. Its one that I cannot describe. I just know that I can do what I need to do. It wont be easy, but with the help of the Lord and with the help of those around me, I can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment