Five Things I Was Doing Five Years Ago (2004):
1 - Started Junior year of high school, couldn't tell you what classes I took
2 - Lost contact with my best friend for way too long (sorry jess)
3 - My dad made a change...
4 - Went out with Anthony for the first time, started it all
5 - Found out some information I didnt want to
Five Things on Today's To-Do List
1 - Clean my room
2 - Clean the bathroom
3 - Paint my nails
4 - Do discussion for Biomedical Ethics
5 - Finish typing things up
Things I Would Do with a Million Dollars
1 - Buy a new car
2 - Pay for all my school
3 - Makeover
4 - Invest
5 - Give myself a way overdue vacation
Five Places I've Lived (this could be hard)
1 - SLC, UT
2 - West Jordan, UT
3 - South Jordan, UT
4 - Apt #10
5 - Apt #9
Five Jobs I've Held
1 - ATA Services as a shop assistant and shipping person
2 - Cedar Vet
3 - Babysat the boys multiple times a week one summer
4 - Babysitting
5 - Full time sister, etc
Five Things I Want in Five Years
1 - Done with school
2 - A better car
3 - To not worry about money
4 - Have my own place
5 - Something going on in the relationship department
Five People I Tag
1 - Megan
2 - Marlisa
3 -
4 -
5 -
No comments:
Post a Comment