Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stupid Smile

I am not one to show my true emotions. I pull out a smile, just so that no one sees what is really going on. I can only think of one person who can honestly look me in the eyes and say to me "Ris, what is wrong" when I paste that smile on. Too bad that person lives in South Jordan instead of Cedar.

I am tired of hiding. Its time to take this smile off, at least for a while. Its been an horrible week. Anything that could go wrong pretty much did. So of course being me, the smile hasnt left all week.

Right now, I dont know how to sort out all my emotions and thoughts. Its a big mess. This much I do know, its time to take this stupid smile off because I am far from being happy right now.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Ris, I love you! Don't you ever forget that girlfriend!! Holler if you need anything (even if it's 3 in the morning!!) :)

Jess Meredith said...

I hope I am not being conceited in thinking I am the one person... as I live in South Jordan, and I tend to call you out when you give me the 'barbie' smile...

I love you! I get my phone charger sometime this week. Otherwise, you have my house number and I keep my phone in my room. I love you!

Marisa said...

Yes Miss Jess its you. No one else really knows me that well or has the guts to call me out. Which is why we are to be best friends/sisters/twins forever!