Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Knowledge

Knowledge is power? Not always, at least I dont think so. From my sister from another mister, I've gotten a glimpse at what could be going through his mind. Am I glad I know? Yes, but I now see the differences.

Saw "He's just not that into you" that new movie, which by the way I think all girls ought to see. This has given me some insite. I'm seeing things I hadn't.

Knowledge... I'd say I have more in the matter. Talked today, with my eyes wide open. I saw things that I hadn't. I felt different. Is it because of some anger? If so, I have no reasonable reason to be. Is it because of this knowledge? Is it because it had been a while, at least a while for us?

Its funny how just knowing something changes things...

2 comments:

Jess Meredith said...

You figured everything out by yourself my dear. Don't give me the credit.

Marisa said...

Well you pointed me to it.