Trust... something earned for sure. I build up walls. Few have the courage to break them down. I have only taken them down for one person... was this good? I think back now, and they never had to work to bring my walls down. I doubt if I was smart about that. Walls down, I let this person see "me" the real one. Poured out my heart and soul to them. Put myself out there. Trusted them 100%. Smart? I'm not so sure anymore.
Time and knowledge can do funny things to trust. That trust with them I feel diminishing, slowly. The walls are going up. I cant help it, its what I do. As time goes on the wall continues to build up. Not completely shutting them out, that will never happen, not with the history we have.
I've stepped back, let them take the wheel. Time and distance, seem to make it easier for those walls to build up. The silence at times is unbearable. Make them work for it, yes, definately!
Lets see if they will break down those walls...
No comments:
Post a Comment