Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Frustrated as can be

The second date has happened. So why the title? Its what is being said by others.

"Did he kiss you?" for example. I mean its only our second date, so why ask. But then they proceed with "What's wrong with him?" What am I suppose to say to that? Well and the fact that my mom is asking, is driving me nuts.

Then after hearing details, and some other talking. "So when are you getting married?" I mean COME ON!!! Its rediculous! 2 dates and some people think we are tying the knot. What the crap!

What really gets me is, that some people think that one I actually do get married that I am going to stop my life and become someone I am not. Like drop out of school and have a bajillion kids. My gosh! So then some say that they need to talk to him, and straighten him out. Like I dont have a mind of my own and that I am a push over. SERIOUSLY!!! Like I am going to let some guy take complete control over what I do. HONESTLY!!!

People... I just want to enjoy these moments. I really dont want to think about that future stuff, even though that is something that I do think about. But by people saying stuff like that, it just brings it directly to the front of my mind. So please just let me enjoy this.

No comments: